Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome To Karis World On Blogger

I love to share about health related information, news and developments. You'll find I talk about pretty much anything from health care, hearing aids, skin care, pregnancy, diet, exercise, diabetes, and well, you get the idea!

I hope you will share your ideas with me too, as we discuss healthy living!

It's such an interesting topic with so many things to think about and consider I find that there is pretty much an endless stream of stuff to talk about.

I spent some time considering midwifery so you can see that I'm a bit holistic in my approach to health. I love vitamins, minerals and herbs, and shiatsu (also known as accupressure). So I guess I lean mostly towards women's health issues, but not entirely. Good health is, well, good for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment